As part of the University’s Phase 1 Limited Occupancy Reopening the Radiation Facilities are available to researchers.
- Researchers must work remotely if they are not approved by the deans to be on campus in Phase 1.
- Researchers must not come to campus if feeling unwell.
- Researchers must complete the COVID 19 Employee Screening Checklist for symptom tracking/monitoring prior to coming to campus every day.
- Researchers must not come to campus if living with or caring for someone with COVID 19 or if awaiting a COVID 19 test result.
- Researchers must wear face coverings/masks in university buildings. Please bring your own face coverings.
- Researchers must practice good hygiene (frequent handwashing) and must clean and disinfect all high contact surfaces.
- Researchers must abide by the following social distancing restrictions in research spaces: no more than 25% occupancy and not to exceed 1 person/ 200ft2.
- External Service Vendors Supporting Research must adhere to Expectations for Service Vendors Supporting Research.